Woodland Hills Drain Cleaning
Drain Cleaning in Canoga Park & the San Fernando Valley
Are you tired of going to wash your hands and seeing the water sitting in the sink? Does your shower backup every time you run the water? How about your laundry? Does the washing machine flood or not drain properly? Sounds like you need a plumber!
At Titan Brother’s Plumbing and Rooter Services, we are proud to provide trusted Woodland Hills drain cleaning services to countless residents and businesses, and we may be able to help you, too. Our plumbing team has 10 years of experience, and we are always licensed and insured. We want to make sure that you are confident in hiring our plumbers.
If you are ready to get your water flowing again, call (818) 435-3776 and schedule an appointment with our Canoga Park drain cleaning experts that also serve Woodland Hills & the San Fernando Valley.
How We Can Help You
At Titan Brother’s Plumbing and Rooter Services, we offer a variety of services to help our customers with their draining problems, including:
- Eco-friendly drain solutions, such as hydrojetting
- Fixture repairs and installations
- Piping and repiping of old plumbing work
- Sewer services
- Cleaning and routine inspections for general maintenance
- Repairs for leaks and clogs
Having your water flowing can make a big difference when it comes to basic household duties and your everyday life. Even though you think pouring the store-bought chemicals may help with the drain, it may only be a temporary fix. In order to get your drains working properly, bring in one of our Woodland Hills drain cleaning specialists.
Do At-Home Fixes Work?
If you are experiencing problems with a slow drain or even a clogged drain, then you should know that the problem must be treated as soon as possible. While some issues are relatively minor and can handled with an at-home, do-it-yourself project.
Some of the most common DIY ways of clearing a drain include:
- Using baking soda and boiling water
- Using salt and Borax
- Using lemon juice and vinegar
- Using a coat hanger after the plunging
If the problem doesn’t appear to be resolved with a simple DIY fix, then that might be when you will need a Woodland Hills drain cleaning specialist to assist you. At Titan Brother’s Plumbing and Rooter Services, we are happy to serve our local community on any drain cleaning or repair project.
Eco-Friendly Hydrojetting Solutions
A hydrojet is a plumbing tool that is used to clear drains in one of the most effective ways possible. It exerts high-pressure water through its hose in order to clear clogged drains and push out excess build-up that is in your drains, including but not limited to hair and grease. The pressurized water is effective at pushing large obstructions effectively out of lines and could even break apart years-worth of buildup, grime, soap scum, oil, and food scraps. It is important for a plumbing professional to inspect your drains before the hydrojetting process begins. At Titan Brother’s Plumbing and Rooter Services, we use a video detection system to help determine where the blockage may be and what the most effective method of removing the impeding buildup may be.
Hydrojetting is extremely effective, as it has the capability of pushing out debris and tree roots that are otherwise especially difficult to eliminate from your home's clogged drains.
Hydrojetting may be the preferred method for your home, because:
- Hydrojetting is effective. With the water pressure reaching thousands of psi, the water can quickly remove blockages.
- Hydrojetting uses small hoses, which work well for tight spaces and small pipes.
- Hydrojetting makes cleanup easy. The blockage can be moved out of a pipe and cleaned up quickly.
- Hydrojetting is eco-friendly. Unlike chemicals, hydrojetting simply uses water, which makes your pipes ready to use as soon as the blockage is removed.
How To Prevent The Need For Drain Cleaning
1. Consider a hair-stopper - Our Canoga Park drain cleaning specialists take hair out of the shower drain daily. Hair stoppers are cheap pieces of plastic that go right on top of your shower drain and can save you from the constant need for drain cleaning.
2.Lint traps work wonders - When your washing machine is done washing, the dirt and debris don't just disappear. They go down to your sewer courtesy of the drain line that can clog if there isn't a lint trap installed.
3. Be cautious about what goes down your kitchen sink - Coffee grounds, egg shells, pasta, rice, celery and bones of any kind can wreak havoc on your garbage disposal in a variety of ways. Oils and grease should also be discarded in the trash so they don't stick to your pipes and block passing by food.
4. Clean your drains - Simply put, one of the best ways to avoid the need for professional drain cleaning services is to clean your drains. For best practices use a combination of warm water and vinegar once a month.
Schedule a Free Consultation with Titan Brother’s Plumbing and Rooter Services
At Titan Brother’s Plumbing and Rooter Services, we will use our experience to help solve your plumbing problems.
For more information on how we can unclog your drain, call us at (818) 435-3776 today and schedule a free estimate with our team.