At Titan Brother’s Plumbing and Rooter Services, we know how frustrating it can be when a faucet stops working, or your showerhead suddenly breaks. You rely on those appliances to be working so you can go about your daily life and not have to worry about how you are going to flush your toilet, take a shower or wash your hands. Running water is important to us, and our Canoga Park plumbing and fixture team is there to help when the water stops flowing or leaks begin forming. Our team of licensed, insured, and experienced plumbers can help replace an existing fixture, or install a new one.
Signs You Need Faucet Repair
1. Drip... drip.. drip - The number one reason that might cause you to need faucet repair is a dripping faucet. Not only is the constant drip a nuisance, but it'll cost you off your water bill each and every month.
2. Strange sounds - If you're hearing a squealing sound while your water s coming out, then you likely have a washer on the inside that's worn out. It's an easy fix as the washer just needs to be replaced.
3. Water coming out where there shouldn't be any - If you have water coming out of the part right before the spout, or around where the knob's base is then call in our Canoga Park faucet repair experts.
4. Cracks or divots in the finishing - Any imperfections to your faucet do more than throw off the aesthetic appeal, they can put your entire faucet and sink at risk.
5. Rust accumulation - If you've had water accumulation where there shouldn't be any, then you might experience rust build up. This can be harmful to you and your loved ones so it's best to get this fixed as soon as possible.
Professional Solutions for your Fixture Problems
Our team of plumbers can assist you with 24/7 emergency maintenance to existing fixtures, or help you hook up a new fixture to your home or business’ existing plumbing.
We can work with you on installing or repairing:
- Washing machines
- Garbage disposals
- Bathroom and kitchen sinks
- Ice machines
Titan Brother’s Plumbing and Rooter Services may even be able to help you with custom fixtures or outside plumbing fixtures. Whether it is unclogging a drain or building you a brand new bathtub, we are proud to be an eco-friendly business that always aims get the job done right.
When you work with Titan Brother’s Plumbing and Rooter Services you will be working with a team of experienced, trained and highly-skilled plumbers that work quickly and efficiently. Our employees are always drug tested and background checked, and we are always licensed. If you are looking to install or replace an existing fixture, call our office today and schedule a free consultation with our team.
Our Canoga Park faucet repair experts can be reached at (818) 435-3776.