Water Heater Repair in Canoga Park
Professional Water Heater Services in the San Fernando Valley
Warm water is a necessity in your home! You depend on your home’s water heating system to provide you with warm water to shower, wash your hands, clean your clothes, wash your dishes and, in some cases, heat your home, too. If a water heater fails, you could be left in the cold.
At Titan Brother’s Plumbing and Rooter Services, our Canoga Park water heater repair specialists can help you repair, replace and maintain your water heater and ensure that it is in top-running condition. Whether you have a tankless water heater or a tank model, we encourage you to call our office and schedule a free estimate today.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair
From showers to washing dishes, hot water is the key to comfort. That’s why you don’t want to find out your water heater needs repair right when it stops working. To save yourself a lot of grief, it’s important to call our Canoga Park plumbers when you see signs of wear and tear.
Your Water Heater Needs Repair If You Notice:
- Leaking Water: If water starts pooling around your water heater, it’s important to seek professional help. This can be caused by many things like loose fixtures or cracks in the tank. If left untreated, it can lead to water damage and mold growth.
- Unusual Noise: Water heaters naturally develop sediment at the bottom of the tank. If not flushed regularly, this build-up can clank around the tank and cause extensive wear and tear.
- Rusty Water: Rusty water can be a sign of corroded pipes. It’s important to seek professional help to avoid further damage like leaks or pipe bursts.
- No Hot Water: If you have no more hot water, this can mean your water heater is too small for your needs or there’s something wrong with the pilot light.
Why You Should Flush Your Water Tank
One of the most essential facets of water heater maintenance is flushing out the tank. Water Heaters fill with sediment over time. If the sediment build up is not addressed, it will cause critical damage to the water heater and require you to replace your system prematurely. The process involves hooking up a hose and opening the drain valve to release hot water. We do not recommend doing this on your own if you are unfamiliar with how a water heater works. You could burn yourself or cause damage to your property if you do not manage the water release correctly.
Some Sounds Indicate the Need to Flush Immediately
Sediment buildup within a water heater tank is usually associated with a number of different sounds that indicate there is a problem. You may hear hissing, popping, or rumbling, depending on the severity of the issue and the kind of tank you have. All of these are sounds produced by air bubbles that are created when the sediment impedes the flow of water inside your unit. If that sediment is not flushed out, it can begin to corrode your unit, shortening or even ending a water heater's lifespan.
Differences Between Tankless & Tank Water Heaters
Depending on when your home was built, you may have a tank water heater (the traditional heating option for most homes) or a tankless system. In some cases, you could reformat your home’s existing plumbing to accommodate either system, and Titan Brother’s Plumbing and Rooter Services can help. We have installed hot water heater systems for residents in Chatsworth, Canoga Park, Woodland Hills, and throughout the San Fernando Valley.
There are many benefits to both types of systems:
- One tank can heat an entire home
- Are usually simpler to install
- Maintain a specific temperature of water for continuous hot water
- Works with a heating system such as a burner or coils
- Smaller than most tank units and work well with apartments or smaller homes
- Only clicks “on” when there is a demand for hot water
- Energy efficient and eco-friendly
- No risk of flooding
Free Estimates on Water Heater Repairs
Whether you are looking to repair your home’s existing water heater, or if you are looking to install a new water heater on your property, call our Canoga Park plumbers right away. We are happy to provide free estimates to our customers.
For more information, call our Canoga Park water heater experts directly at (818) 435-3776.
$75 Drain Cleaning Special First Time Customers Only. One per household. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Must have proper access. Call for details.Valid from Sep 29, 2022 - Oct 31, 2022